• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does anyone really give a rip about bump-stocks being banned?

tumblr_oeejwlD7bT1sgvdsgo1_400.gif

It's a slow fall but yeah, it is. The more we stick our heads in the dirt and say 'it doesn't apply to me', the more some yuppie raised suit from Atlanta or wherever argues our rights as illegitimate. Political apathy doesnt make you cool, if anything it defines gen x and boomers very well.

It's a slow fall but yeah, it is. The more we stick our heads in the dirt and say 'it doesn't apply to me', the more some yuppie raised suit from Atlanta or wherever argues our rights as illegitimate. Political apathy doesnt make you cool, if anything it defines gen x and boomers very well.

Atlanta doesn’t even feel like it’s a part of Georgia.

Here's a question for the resident genius from El Paso....Beto,

there were 300,000 to 500,000 bump stocks sold, only about 550 have been turned in. There are a lot more ARs and AKs out there, how are you gonna get any better "citizen compliance" numbers than bump stocks?

Here's a question for the resident genius from El Paso....Beto,

there were 300,000 to 500,000 bump stocks sold, only about 550 have been turned in. There are a lot more ARs and AKs out there, how are you gonna get any better "citizen compliance" numbers than bump stocks?

They will claim the others were destroyed by the citizens that bought them and bask in the glory of their adoring, nut tickling progressive liberal bootlickers. Meanwhile, anyone seen with one will be arrested. Others will be turned in by assholes using red flag laws. And citizens that own one will have to hide them in the shadowed corner of their homes knowing if they are ever seen by the wrong person they will have to face the wrath of out of control government. And so it will be with firearms until, over the years, their yoke of control has eliminated enough firearms to marginalize the threat of an unhappy populace as the police are more and more heavily armed. All for our own good and safety of course. Unless we colletively grow a pair and stop letting the government run roughshod over our liberty that's the future we can look forward to. And all that comes with it. Because we will be powerless to stop it.

I understand the slippery slope, but these things are for the stupid. Totally inaccurate spray of fire that takes 1000's of rounds of practice to tame. Is there anyone that likes them? I agree that banning anything 2A sucks, but bump-stocks? Change my mind.

Wait their banned??????? Ha ha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom