• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does anyone really give a rip about bump-stocks being banned?

Nobody needs a 30, 60, 90, 100rd magazine, it's just an accessory and not really part of the 2A...nobody needs a high powered scope, it makes a sniper rifle and nobody should be sniping...nobody needs a suppressor, it's just an accessory not even mentioned in the 2A...change my mind...

Nobody needs a 30, 60, 90, 100rd magazine, it's just an accessory and not really part of the 2A...nobody needs a high powered scope, it makes a sniper rifle and nobody should be sniping...nobody needs a suppressor, it's just an accessory not even mentioned in the 2A...change my mind...
Really if you think about it, most all states limit the number of rounds you can have in a shotgun or rifle when hunting so the government should outlaw all feeding devices with a capacity greater than 3 rounds.

Really if you think about it, most all states limit the number of rounds you can have in a shotgun or rifle when hunting so the government should outlaw all feeding devices with a capacity greater than 3 rounds.

we all just really need to go back to black powder muskets, we can just tell the criminalz thats all they are allowed to use right, im sure they'll play by the rules.

After that we can deal with those other rapid fire assault weapons. . .i think they are called bows. . . 20 arrows in a minute? only folks who want to commit mass murder would want something like that . . .and they're silent! obviously only made for murderous assassins!!!

we all just really need to go back to black powder muskets, we can just tell the criminalz thats all they are allowed to use right, im sure they'll play by the rules.

After that we can deal with those other rapid fire assault weapons. . .i think they are called bows. . . 20 arrows in a minute? only folks who want to commit mass murder would want something like that . . .and they're silent! obviously only made for murderous assassins!!!
And rocks...don't forget rocks, them things are like everywhere. Somebody could get hurt.

I understand the slippery slope, but these things are for the stupid. Totally inaccurate spray of fire that takes 1000's of rounds of practice to tame. Is there anyone that likes them? I agree that banning anything 2A sucks, but bump-stocks? Change my mind.

Are you trolling? Posting this on independence day surely has to be a joke...

Either way, your post is very similar to "I support the second amendment BUT..."

Fudds think the ar is stupid, should they be banned because of this? Everyone can't be an expert on what 2a stuff is "stupid" or not. So we must not allow ANY of it to be banned.

Back
Top Bottom