• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does your bug out set up include?

Honestly, the only reason to bug-out is if you both have nowhere to stay and some idea of somewhere else to go. Trying to live out in the woods isn't a long term strategy, and it's a pretty pitiful short term strategy. Have whatever gear for bugging out focused more on getting somewhere else that would be good to stay instead of it being focused on trying to live out in the woods.

If danger is headed this way we will know about it. If the crap goes down I plan on loading up and leaving the area immediately. Don't try to find fault in my plan just because you are going to try and ride it out in a structure they can burn you out of in a city minute if they choose. Evil has no boundaries!
So you go to a place with no structure, it's less familiar, and all you can bring is what you can haul. Sorry man, unless the area was nuked or there was some kind of biological agent pushing you out....that's a freaking awful idea.

Honestly, the only reason to bug-out is if you both have nowhere to stay and some idea of somewhere else to go. Trying to live out in the woods isn't a long term strategy, and it's a pretty pitiful short term strategy. Have whatever gear for bugging out focused more on getting somewhere else that would be good to stay instead of it being focused on trying to live out in the woods.
I think we could fight our way to the nearest Hampton. Use our points, and get breakfast to boot.

Back
Top Bottom