• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does your bug out set up include?

Actually as far as insect repellent this might sound ridiculously stupid but the best insect repellent I've ever seen is Skin So Soft from Avon. You put that on and not one mosquito will touch you including a host of other insects and parasites. I got that from article that listed home remedies in lieu of dangerous and hazardous chemicals for insect repellent. And believe me it works like a charm. I used that on my children when they were growing up in that they never had a mosquito bite or any other bite for that matter.
SSS is one of the best.

Everybody who lives here is older than I am and I am 55. I don't think they are in any shape to cause a big ruckus. If they do however, I implement plan "B ". That is load up and hit the woods.
Me and the Post Master got to talking One day and came to the same conclusion. This is one of the last old fashion towns still left in the country. Now that might change in a state of crisis but I know everyone within eyesight of my house and they are all good peoples. I would hope we could all band together and have each other's back. However, you never know for sure. Hence plan " B ".
Just have a Plan on how to " control all delete"....

It's easier than that. Just make sure the breeze is blowing across the high grounds and pull down your pants. The crotch oder will bring em in like flies.
🤣
gross.gif

Back
Top Bottom