• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DOJ: Albuquerque police used 'patterns of excessive force'

While the Albuquerque P.D. may in fact have a problem in specific cases with use of force, what the hell is “patterns of excessive force”, AND WHO IN THERE RIGHT MIND WOULD BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT ERIC HOLDER AND THE CURRENT DOJ HAS TO SAY ABOUT ANYTHING?

Let’s see:
Eric Holder thinks nothing of, or at least doesn’t care that the IRS has targeted specific groups of Americans.

Refuses to investigate with any vigor the “Fast and Furious” scandal, after all it only is responsible for the death of one US Border Patrol Agent and countless Mexican Citizens (and most likely many Americans as well)

Has no problem with the Black Panthers and their voter intimidation at polling places during national elections.

Has made no effort to investigate and ignores any race motivated crime that involves Black on White violence (see the recent Detroit incident) while rushing to investigate the opposite, even when a State finds no fault in a specific case (See G. Zimmerman)

And just a few days ago cried aloud about the “unprecedented” pressure the “conservative” press is applying demanding answers from him, the President and this administration’s on all the above and Benghazi. Then implied it is because………….of their race.

One would think that the DOJ could develop probable cause in all these cases of “patters of excessive force” and obtain warrants and make arrests, if in fact they believe these “patters of excessive force” abundantly exist. What is much more likely is Federal Monitoring of the P.D. for whatever time the Federal Government deems necessary, to insure the people of Albuquerque get what the Federal Government decides is JUSTICE based on “a change in the culture” and the State, City and Citizenry be damned. Straight out of the mouth of Assistant Attorney General of the DOJ Civil Rights Division, Jocelyn Samuels:

"The reforms we are proposing ... are going to result in the kinds of structures that will over time create a change in the culture," she said. "It starts with commitment from the top."

If the Albuquerque P.D. has problems with excessive force, one would think the GOOD Citizens of Albuquerque and the State of New Mexico could take care of it without the Obama White House and Eric Holder’s DOJ assisting.

This thread, much like the current Federal Administration “Stinks Like a Whore House at Low Tide”. But hey but let’s not let this opportunity pass so we can get in the good ole “Random Bad Apples” soon to be followed by “I am just glad all the cops made it home safely, my heroes” comments, even if it means silent acceptance of incompetence and specifically applied biased justice from the current Federal Administration.

Thank you for saying what I was thinking. Too many people, me including, sometimes, read and post without thinking thru their ideas.

Sorry to hear you are a serf. There is a minority of men with opressed imaginations in this country that suffer the same fate.

You should learn what a serf is and tell me why we are not serfs? Free men are not forced, at gunpoint, to pay taxes. Free men can't be kicked off their land simply because the government wants it, or you haven't paid them. Free men don't have to ask the government for permission to do what they want. These are all things serfs have to do.

At least you didn't deny that LEO are the enforcers of the government, and not the servants of the people.

My question is.
If there is any such thing as a "good cop" why ain't they doing anything about the "bad cops"?

The Federal Government has been corrupt since it was created.

You should learn what a serf is and tell me why we are not serfs? Free men are not forced, at gunpoint, to pay taxes. Free men can't be kicked off their land simply because the government wants it, or you haven't paid them. Free men don't have to ask the government for permission to do what they want. These are all things serfs have to do.

At least you didn't deny that LEO are the enforcers of the government, and not the servants of the people.

Your should spend your time "preaching" to your Sovereign Citizen Buddies and quit wasting you ideology effort on me.

Your should spend your time "preaching" to your Sovereign Citizen Buddies and quit wasting you ideology effort on me.

So you don't have an actual response, other than to assume I have any association with the Sovereign crowd (you don't even want to know what I think of that crowd). You can't even deny what I am saying. And you can't even deny that citizens can't deal with these patterns of excessive force on their own. And I would agree that they don't need the Feds to step in.

So you don't have an actual response, other than to assume I have any association with the Sovereign crowd (you don't even want to know what I think of that crowd). You can't even deny what I am saying. And you can't even deny that citizens can't deal with these patterns of excessive force on their own. And I would agree that they don't need the Feds to step in.

I completly deny your "Serf" theory. That is my response, and "There is a minority of men with opressed imaginations in this country that suffer the same fate" in my orginal post covers that. It matters not to me what you believe, America is a free nation.

Last edited:
I completly deny your "Serf" theory. That is my response, and "There is a minority of men with opressed imaginations in this country that suffer the same fate" in my orginal post covers that. It matters not to me what you believe, America is a free nation.

SO why do you deny that we are serfs. Seriously, what makes the average citizen any different than the serfs of Europe?

More than that, I am interested in knowing how citizens are supposed to deal with excessive force by LEO? You made the comment that the people could deal with this, that they didn't need to Feds to do so. So how do you propose they do that.

SO why do you deny that we are serfs. Seriously, what makes the average citizen any different than the serfs of Europe?

More than that, I am interested in knowing how citizens are supposed to deal with excessive force by LEO? You made the comment that the people could deal with this, that they didn't need to Feds to do so. So how do you propose they do that.

No person in America is forced to work. As a matter of fact, Americans can choose not to work and as a result pay NO taxes. Unlike a serf they will not be punised. In fact, if they play the game correctly, the government pays them...............not too serf like is it.

How are citizens to deal with excessive use of force? Any Citizen can file a complaint (without any evidence except an accusation by the way) against any police action, use of force not withstanding and it will be investigated. Most complaints filed (but not all), like the ever present civil law suit that usally follows, are frivolous. I would be willing to bet that the DOJs involvment began with a citizen complaint, that bypassed the local government. I would also be willing to bet that the majority of the citizens of Albuquerque do not believe a problem exsists.

The problem in Albuquerque is most likely similar to what we see in the "LA police gun down fleeing stabbing victim-tosh.O worker" thread. In that incident, I believe the police made a hasty, WRONG, decision to use deadly force. The court gives officers a lot of leeway in these type situations, mainly due to the extremly compressed time frame decisions have to be made in. As a result, IMHO, the decision to elevate to the use of deadly force is sometimes made much too quickly by the police and given the nod by the courts, and the majority of citizens have no problem with it..

No person in America is forced to work. As a matter of fact, Americans can choose not to work and as a result pay NO taxes. Unlike a serf they will not be punised. In fact, if they play the game correctly, the government pays them...............not too serf like is it.

How are citizens to deal with excessive use of force? Any Citizen can file a complaint (without any evidence except an accusation by the way) against any police action, use of force not withstanding and it will be investigated. Most complaints filed (but not all), like the ever present civil law suit that usally follows, are frivolous. I would be willing to bet that the DOJs involvment began with a citizen complaint, that bypassed the local government. I would also be willing to bet that the majority of the citizens of Albuquerque do not believe a problem exsists.

The problem in Albuquerque is most likely similar to what we see in the "LA police gun down fleeing stabbing victim-tosh.O worker" thread. In that incident, I believe the police made a hasty, WRONG, decision to use deadly force. The court gives officers a lot of leeway in these type situations, mainly due to the extremly compressed time frame decisions have to be made in. As a result, IMHO, the decision to elevate to the use of deadly force is sometimes made much too quickly by the police and given the nod by the courts, and the majority of citizens have no problem with it..

So what was it, 20+ incidents? Do you honestly believe that there were no valid complaints until this last incident? I would believe that there are false incidents, like the person who was a career criminal and ends up getting gunned down, but mom turns around on the news and says how good the boy was. Of these 20+, I would think that at least one of them was valid. But, I am also not one that thinks that LEO is ALWAYS right. But I would also believe at least some of these were trumped up and should have been thrown out.

BTW: Serfs were not forced to work. They would be thrown off the land, but it wasn't forced labor. I am sure at times it was, but not always.

Back
Top Bottom