• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Don't blow for the po-po

DUI...doesn't only mean drinking...how many here take pills that possibly effects there motor skills...but as long as they got a script for them it's ok. ....hmmmm

DUI...doesn't only mean drinking...how many here take pills that possibly effects there motor skills...but as long as they got a script for them it's ok. ....hmmmm

Actually you can have a prescription for medications that affect your driving ability and be DUI. Which is a good thing in some cases. DUI death statisics include "Alcohol and Drugs".

A presciption will not save you and it should not if you are a danger to yourself and the public.

Actually you can have a prescription for medications that affect your driving ability and be DUI. Which is a good thing in some cases. DUI death statisics include "Alcohol and Drugs".

A presciption will not save you and it should not if you are a danger to yourself and the public.
That's exactly right....that's the point I was trying forlorn....a lot folks think it's ok cause they have a script..but it's just as dangerous a alcohol

Depending on the situation they could actually be used against you.

How about this instead?

Don't drink and drive.

That solves a lot of things. But far too often people can't do something that simple because "they're ok". Sorry, sometimes you're not "ok". Sometimes your poor choice causes others to loose loved ones.
Folks are against this not because they want to drink and drive, folks(like myself) are against roadblocks because i dont like the idea of living in communist china

You cant allow unconstitutional things to continue. Give the gov an inch and they not only will take a mile but tax that ****ing mile also

Thanks, been awhile since I've looked at those states and how the law applies. It's extremely maddening how some of them outlawed D.U.I checkpoints but still allow safety checkpoints :frusty: what kind of since does that make?
If you are the gov it makes alot of sense

After all, the required insurance act was called tbe affordable care act lol

More so in my opinion
True

Pills affect folks different. I was taking pain pills when i got my wisdom teeth out

I felt fine, not high at all but according to other folks i was pretty airheaded. Lol i got lost in a food court at lenox

Needless to say i did no driving that week

Back
Top Bottom