Drafting men over 60

That was funny as hell, but I see it just blew rite over some. need to add a P.S. At the bottom: "this is the part where you laugh".
I have never read stand-up,lol

Did you remember to laugh when reading?

Exactly. That 6 pack will slow you down carrying gear in 140 degree weather marching for miles and miles, let's not forget the common problems in men over 50. Bones become more fragile, arthritis, heart attacks, dimentia, lower tolerances for heat. It's one thing if there's a guy that's been in the military for a long time and he now has the rank to sit behind an office chair, but when it comes to being an actual active combat soldier men over 50 just aren't as physically or mentally fit as a younger soldier. The body begins to deteriorate rapidly. Any condition at 60 that you have to take medicine for will get you disqualified. I'm not saying anything negatie towards the elderly, I'm just saying that around age 60 the human body is not in combat shape.

No most of grew up with guns in our hands by the age of 6 or 8 and stayed OUTSIDE in the real world,hunting and fishing.

Guess you have to be over 35 to get, that is whole thread was a joke. But, I'll sign up, too. If I can get up in the morning........... Oh, one question, what am I signing up for?

Did the researchers realize all those reasons give an 18 yr. old "a" reason to live ? Its well known throughout the world that the badest weapon on the planet is a piss-off 18 yr. American soldier with a M-16 in his hand.

Back
Top Bottom