• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Eastman Gun Show

I went today. Better deals than in the past, AR prices were fair in some places. Almost made a couple deals, but they wouldn't quite get to the number I wanted (but I've been called a cheap ass before lol). Left with a couple fidget spinners for the kids and an AR mag loader. Might go back Sunday and see if anyone wants to deal vs packing it up.

Did get to see a few cool things, M1D Garand with scope (probably a repro but still cool), French MAS 49, and a Bulgarian milled Arsenal AK100 (wanted $1500).

Oh and the obligatory $575 used bump stock lol. Pissed a few people off with Georgia Gun Store price comparisons too, that's always a good time.

The best I know of is the Wannamaker show in Tulsa. It's coming up in about two weeks. 4200 tables. If you plan on going I'll give you my table numbers and you can look me up.
I actually have a table setup there already. You are right it’s a great show......

yep
last time at that show, i made some real good deals.. then someone broke into my truck and stole my briefcase. lost some motorcycle titles, check book,tax info, and 400 bucks cash.
then spent a week+ trying to get it all worked out..
when you close a bank account because someone stole all your checks, then open a new one at the same bank at the same time you closed one.. why would they run checks from your old account thru your new one?
i am half tempted just to drive up today,park my truck, and just sit and wait..
but of course that would be entrapment...somehow waiting someone to steal from you and then stopping them is wrong... you know, i would be setting them up because i was watching and waiting, tempting them by being in the parking lot....

Back
Top Bottom