Eastman's gun show

In all seriousness, as much as I travel, I seem to miss every gun show. Then, if I'm in town, I might miss one because I didn't know it was there. I'll go on Saturday and take my oldest son. He likes them (gun shows) as much as I do.
there you have it.Take the boy and have a good time.Opinions on here dont mean **** .Ya'll have a good time.

Why does Eastman's belong on the black balled list? Is there something I'm missing here? I honestly don't know. I understand why the others are on there...
Old man was setting prices and the guardians of the galaxy on here nutted the hell up.Just like Dicks removed AR's and other things with other companies,they got blackballed but you know what If you want it buy it there and let the naysayers eat cake or **** either one.

Actually Matt seemed to have a real bad attitude and I felt like he thought he was doing me a favor by letting me attend. He let Raymond take over and I enjoy the shows much better. He seems like a nice guy.

Old man was setting prices and the guardians of the galaxy on here nutted the hell up.Just like Dicks removed AR's and other things with other companies,they got blackballed but you know what If you want it buy it there and let the naysayers eat cake or **** either one.

LOL...I had no idea about Eastman's. Setting prices...For the vendors?

image.jpeg

Why does Eastman's belong on the black balled list? Is there something I'm missing here? I honestly don't know. I understand why the others are on there...

He's reported to have told some vendors to raise their prices. I've attended his shows on and off from 1994 until now and I've set up at his shows (about once per year) and I've never heard another dealer say anything (I know many of them) negative about setting up at the shows other than the lack of A/C (occasionally) at the Jergens Ct. show.

Matt could come off gruff but if you dealt with several thousand self important neckbeards on a weekend you might come across as a dick too. Raymond has never been anything but good to me and I look forward to attending the shows, both as a "walker" and a vendor.

If you can attend do it. It's cheap entertainment.

If you're stuck in 1994 as far as prices go, stay home. The less low balling, tire kicking, neckbeards finger banging guns at the show the better.

Yeah ol Matt wasn't really a dick...just came across as one because of neckbeards like me and the 5 other S&W collectors he KICKED OFF OF THE PROPERTY because we waited for each other in the parking lot before going inside.

He didn't like that we were showing off a few guns to each other before going inside to attend the show.

Oh yeah...he wasn't a dick. He was just misunderstood.

P.S.....**** Matt Eastman! If I knew where his grave was I'd go piss on it.

Back
Top Bottom