Eastman's gun show

Just a head's up. Eastman's gun show is this weekend in Dalton at the Trade Center.
Last time I went to his show he demanded that I fill out the raffle ticket, said no ty I don't give out my info, he poked me in the chest twice saying I have to. Got my $10 back & told everyone I know.

Last year, I bought my mom a used Kahr CW9 there for $250...on here they go anywhere from $300-$350. Not trying to take up for, or justify, or anything; but the reality is people basically price their stuff by what they want and not fair market value. BTW, I'm still on here and enjoy ODT. I think I can find something to enjoy at Eastman's, or Adventure Outdoors, or Cabela's, etc.

I'm wanting to do a poll to see which is hated more here on the ODT: Eastman gun show or Adventure Outdoors:lol:
orig04.deviantart.net_c496_f_2011_185_a_e_don__t_cross_the_streams_by_arkangel_wulf_d3l0eus.jpg

Eastman gunshows do suck... Every dealer brings out the same firearms.... Might get lucky from a private vendor showing off a nice colt/s&w collection. It's like they don't want to bring out high dollar firearms or if there are some priced ridiculously to high... Bersa, hipoints, any firearm thats around $500 mark rule Eastman gunshows... Is it bad that I keep going just to find the beef jerky vendor =D

Back
Top Bottom