Eastman's gun show

I'm bored. I like stirring the pot.
Lol, stir away....he thought we were buying and selling in the parking lot. He didn't even ask what we were doing. Just kicked us out.

I'd still piss on his grave. Might even take a **** on it and leave the sock I wipe my ass with.

:)

Lol, stir away....he thought we were buying and selling in the parking lot. He didn't even ask what we were doing. Just kicked us out.

I'd still piss on his grave. Might even take a **** on it and leave the sock I wipe my ass with.

LMAO! My father-in-law actually did that (not on a grave but on a deer stalk) one afternoon. I laughed about that for years. Always teased him about need more socks.

At Jergens Ct. I've had a rented cop come out and ask me if I was buying or selling a rifle. I just lied like everyone else and said, "No, just putting it away occifer. Thanks for asking."

I don't care for the Eastman's shows these days, but if you enjoy gun shows, it is something to do. Who cares if it is ODT approved? It's a free country.

I like AO. I don't care what anyone says.

See, it's that easy.

639532-7f5628cb7bea15f1c4457eb5b39bcf4a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom