• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

EggNog...anyone...

mtw45

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
9   0
Reaction score
...have a favorite brand or type, recipe or usage for it ? I've never had it, I just can't seem to get past the name. Should it just go the way of the doe-doe (spelling?) bird, thighmaster, fruitcake, ect...

I love it with rum. I put up the Christmas tree, fix some eggnog with rum over ice, and watch the kids and wife decorate the tree every year. Family tradition.

Warning: It's fattening and it goes down fast and easy. Before you know it the rum kicks in and you're singing karaoke in front of the tree!! :very_drunk:

Last edited:
Warning: It's fattening and it goes down fast and easy. Before you know it the rum kicks in and you're singing karaoke in front of the tree!! :very_drunk: Family tradition. Cool tradition! Type of rum: spiced, flavored or plain ?

Warning: It's fattening and it goes down fast and easy. Before you know it the rum kicks in and you're singing karaoke in front of the tree!! :very_drunk: Family tradition. Cool tradition! Type of rum: spiced, flavored or plain ?

Nothing fancy.....just the plain ol' clear Bacardi. Not typically a Rum guy but I like in in Eggnog.

Back
Top Bottom