• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Epic Road Trip for Kids Spring Break

I can't imagine anything my kids would have hated more than spending 7 days in a car and cheap hotels while looking at boring "history and nature" when they were young. It was all we could do to get them to go on the Freedom Trail in Boston. However, mine were boys and it was pre-Ipad days so no movies in the car. Maybe girls are different.
My kids have iPads.

We just got their test scores back and according to the system they are in the 90+ percentile. Their favorite books are Nat Geo Interesting Facts. They really do enjoy learning new things. Always asking me for riddles and dad jokes. Love listening to podcasts - there is one called Smash Boom Best where kids debate things like Superman vs Wonder-woman and French Fries vs Mac'n'Cheese - in a formal, game-show type format.

You remember "punch bug X color" when ever you see a VW bug? Well, now it is "yellow car." Every time you see a yellow car you get a point. We plan to play a 7 day long yellow car game.

I can definitely see how some kids (and adults) would be easily bored. But we are a weirdo, nerdy crew for sure.

When you get to Philly and see the liberty bell and independence hall , you will see in vivid color just how dead this great experiment is. If our leadership cares so little to the main root of the tree, how can we ever think that they have any regard for the fruit, or the leaves or the seedlings?

The spillover of fentanyl and heroin is right there, with in feet of these monuments to freedom, with their hands out expecting you to further their continued parasytic consumption amd decay.

Just wait, and keep your kids close.

These threads have really lost their luster. Too frequent, too blatant, and too far fetched. Good try though. Looking forward to your next good troll.
51292A9D-62AF-4BDD-8C57-56C83464372F.gif

These threads have really lost their luster. Too frequent, too blatant, and too far fetched. Good try though. Looking forward to your next
good troll.

I live in the truth. My posts are only a "troll" on here because, well, either I'm a weirdo or the average ODTer is a judgmental dbag with undiagnosed mental health issues. Probably a little of both TBH.

Screen Shot 2022-03-30 at 5.07.33 PM.png

I live in the truth. My posts are only a "troll" on here because, well, either I'm a weirdo or the average ODTer is a judgmental dbag with undiagnosed mental health issues. Probably a little of both TBH.

View attachment 4139630

You do you, make sure to post pics of your trip! Wouldn’t want to confirm this as a troll post like your skinny jeans and being “ripped” thread

You do you, make sure to post pics of your trip! Wouldn’t want to confirm this as a troll post like your skinny jeans and being “ripped” thread

huh? I posted a picture of me in my skinny jeans. Maybe you were the perv that wanted to see me topless?

Again, mental issues on here. Just making up alternative realities in y'alls head.

The only cool thing I saw in Philly, well two cool things but one was actually cool ( I'll explain that) is the oldest contually inhabited street in America. I forget the name, but it's within walking distance of independence hall, the homes have been lived in since the 1700s.

The other kinda cool thing was just north of UPENN, there is literally block difference between well to do honoies jogging with their dogs and the hood. On the hood side, a pimp parked his gold lexus on 24s in the middle of the street with all windows down. Knowing nobody was gonna fxck with his whip. I mean, in the inside lane like that block is his parking space wherever the fxck he says it is. There was some respect about it. He was king of that hood.

Back
Top Bottom