Everything you ever wanted to know about the AR-15 (but were afraid to ask) FEATURING GREG VESS

Status
Not open for further replies.
not until you see the membership fee
Membership is not bad. It's 900 bucks initial payment. Then 300 bucks a years. That's for a 100,200,300 and 600 yard ranges. A 22 plinking range you can shoot what you want except glass. A complete wester town front with pistol ranges behind all eight swinging doors. ( it's where they hold the national six gun competition every year. ) They also have timed action pistol ranges. Have places to shoot steel plates and steel shaped bowlin pins to drop. The they have shotgun hill to do skeet and trap. Also have clay throwers in the woods for life like hunting situations. Pretty much everything a shooter would want. Also full archery range.

If that is not enough they have rimfire matches all the time, 3 gun tournaments plus shooting events I can't even remember them all. You can even take a camper up their and set it up and stay a couple days if you want. Also they have a full kitchen Recreation center open to every member. All you have to do is clean up after yourself. That includes a pavilion attached to it. There is more but it's basically 450 acres of shooting fun. Compared to what you spend around here it's a steal.

If I change my avatar to anything it’ll be this....

46351C8D-9615-46C9-A95D-C05D8CD25A84.jpeg

Membership is not bad. It's 900 bucks initial payment. Then 300 bucks a years. That's for a 100,200,300 and 600 yard ranges. A 22 plinking range you can shoot what you want except glass. A complete wester town front with pistol ranges behind all eight swinging doors. ( it's where they hold the national six gun competition every year. ) They also have timed action pistol ranges. Have places to shoot steel plates and steel shaped bowlin pins to drop. The they have shotgun hill to do skeet and trap. Also have clay throwers in the woods for life like hunting situations. Pretty much everything a shooter would want. Also full archery range.

If that is not enough they have rimfire matches all the time, 3 gun tournaments plus shooting events I can't even remember them all. You can even take a camper up their and set it up and stay a couple days if you want. Also they have a full kitchen Recreation center open to every member. All you have to do is clean up after yourself. That includes a pavilion attached to it. There is more but it basically 3-400 acres of shooting fun. Compared to what you spend around here is a steal.

Agree Completely!
And lets not forget the Silhouette Range at 200, 300, 385 and 500 meters....

If that is not enough they have rimfire matches all the time, 3 gun tournaments plus shooting events I can't even remember them all. You can even take a camper up their and set it up and stay a couple days if you want. Also they have a full kitchen Recreation center open to every member. All you have to do is clean up after yourself. That includes a pavilion attached to it. There is more but it basically 3-400 acres of shooting fun. Compared to what you spend around here is a steal.
900 dollars yeah i know...that is alot of ammo and one and a half gun builds..i just go as a quest and i have access to others that dont beat me up like that..I get it is a very nice range but i dont drive a G10 or Hummer H1

$3-500 open sights I know there are a couple master marksmen on here to do the shooting. If the builder can shoot better he can use his score or take the masters
Marietta tony Marietta tony ..this sounds like an awesome prove it or lose it match..loser gives the gun up in raffle

Marietta tony Marietta tony ..this sounds like an awesome prove it or lose it match..loser gives the gun up in raffle

It has potential. Not trying to poke anyone in the eye but I would pay to watch.

Inspection of said raffle to verify receipts and parts match. Plumage?

Master marksmen don't know whose is whose.

Ammo sponsor?

If that is not enough they have rimfire matches all the time, 3 gun tournaments plus shooting events I can't even remember them all. You can even take a camper up their and set it up and stay a couple days if you want. Also they have a full kitchen Recreation center open to every member. All you have to do is clean up after yourself. That includes a pavilion attached to it. There is more but it's basically 450 acres of shooting fun. Compared to what you spend around here it's a steal.
I live 10 miles from there and pass it all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom