• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

EVs are NOT America's future!

Couldn't tell ya. I doubt anyone has done an accurate, detailed comparison.

The primary CPU of a Tesla is either an AMD Ryzen (made in Taiwan), or an Intel Atom (probably Ireland), with either sitting in a motherboard made in PRC. The vast majority of the lesser integrated circuits controlling the flow of electrons in a Tesla will have been sourced from Asia.

I have no problem with that. But I don't delude myself that the content of a Tesla assembled in CA from a lot of foreign made components is more American than a Ford assembled in Kentucky from a lot of foreign made components.

Elon Musk was born in South Africa. Henry Ford was born in Michigan. That doesn't matter, either.

Wrong again. Tesla designed and manufactured their own chips as of 2019 and prior to that it was NVIDIA. In full honesty, they do sub out the chip manufacturing to Samsung who manufactures them in the US.

IMG_1189.png

Not sure u understand that Foxconn makes apple phones. Owned by Taiwanese billionaire.

Samsung...well...that's Korean

I know Asians all look alike but not all Asians are Chinese.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
CHINESE ASIANS ARE NOT THE FUTURE!

Sent from my non Chinese Asian manufactured iPhone while my Kentucky UAW manufactured F350 drives itself.

Not sure u understand that Foxconn makes apple phones. Owned by Taiwanese billionaire.

Samsung...well...that's Korean

I know Asians all look alike but not all Asians are Chinese.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
It is true Foxconn is owned by a Taiwanese billionaire, it is also true that most of Foxconn's manufacturing including the Iphone is done on Mainland China.

Foxconn has 12 factories in nine mainland Chinese cities—more than in any other country

Foxconn factory "city" is located at Zhengzhou Technology Park in Zhengzhou, Henan province, where a reported 120,000 workers were employed as of 2012,[47] later, 200,000 workers were employed as of November 2022.[48] The park produces the bulk of Apple's iPhone line and is sometimes referred to as "iPhone City"

So chances are yes..you iPhone was made in China.

75 pages in and I still haven't seen a Cybertruck in the wild here in my area. I'm getting kind of annoyed. If I do, I'll be sure to chat up the owner, convince him to drive me around in it, or even better let me drive it, so I can write up a review.

75 pages in and I still haven't seen a Cybertruck in the wild here in my area. I'm getting kind of annoyed. If I do, I'll be sure to chat up the owner, convince him to drive me around in it, or even better let me drive it, so I can write up a review.

Cybertruck? Is that what this threads about? Yeah, that’s dumb. They are not the future.

I had forgotten that Elon Musk is one of those “non African-American Africans”.

I always think of him as the frumpy MIT nerd that sold PayPal to eBay and got 175 million percent better looking.

Back
Top Bottom