• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

EVs are NOT America's future!

I had forgotten that Elon Musk is one of those “non African-American Africans”.

I always think of him as the frumpy MIT nerd that sold PayPal to eBay and got 175 million percent better looking.
Patiently waiting for Fatal_Bert Fatal_Bert to point out that “175 million percent” is not really a thing yet.

But…

175 million percent is THE FUTURE

75 pages in and I still haven't seen a Cybertruck in the wild here in my area. I'm getting kind of annoyed. If I do, I'll be sure to chat up the owner, convince him to drive me around in it, or even better let me drive it, so I can write up a review.
Saw one for the first time this week. It was bigger than I expected.

Was at the ballfields where there's kids and teenagers all over the place, not a single kid or teenager wasn't excited or talking about it.
A kid in the stands would be like "did you see that cyber truck in the parking lot?" And if the other kid said no then they would jump up to go look at it and take pictures.

My wife on the other hand had absolutely no clue what she was looking at. Absolutely no clue.

Saw one for the first time this week. It was bigger than I expected.

Was at the ballfields where there's kids and teenagers all over the place, not a single kid or teenager wasn't excited or talking about it.
A kid in the stands would be like "did you see that cyber truck in the parking lot?" And if the other kid said no then they would jump up to go look at it and take pictures.

My wife on the other hand had absolutely no clue what she was looking at. Absolutely no clue.
I'll probably be gawking like the kids when I see one in person for the first time.

Two stainless steel clad pieces of s h i t parked side by side, I have owned one of them.
GANDPr2aIAAe-eh.jpg

Not sure u understand that Foxconn makes apple phones. Owned by Taiwanese billionaire.

Samsung...well...that's Korean

I know Asians all look alike but not all Asians are Chinese.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Foxconn has 12 factories in the PRC.

And all Asians don't look alike. Mighty enlightened of you to suggest such a thing.

I'll probably be gawking like the kids when I see one in person for the first time.

If we can secure them, every one of our salespeople will be driving one soon.

When the model S was still novel, the company I was with had a salesperson buy one and it paid for itself in a few months with leads generated from people walking up to him in parking lots and wanting to talk about it.

The guy was selling business VOIP telephone systems and because he had a unique trendy car and was a smooth talker with likable personality , he turned it into hundreds of thousands of dollars in sales by simply standing next to it in the Home Depot parking lot, Walmart parking lot, or his favorite honey hole which was parked in front of a gas station convenience store.

Came into work with quite a few thongs as a result of it too.

I hated that guy. He was the type of person who could get lost by himself thousands of miles from another human in the attic circle for a few hours and still manage to get laid with two different women while waiting to be rescued.

75 pages in and I still haven't seen a Cybertruck in the wild here in my area. I'm getting kind of annoyed. If I do, I'll be sure to chat up the owner, convince him to drive me around in it, or even better let me drive it, so I can write up a review.

why didnt you say so...I have one!

Back
Top Bottom