• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Eye Opening Open Carry Experience

When it comes to being alert and knowing my surroundings I don't look for weapons, I profile and look for bad guys. A visible weapons not going to change my perception any.

I have to say that I always take note of anyone open carrying especially with my family. Something about a weapon that can immediately end a life will always get my attention. That open carry weapon can be deployed much faster than a concealed one and do a lot of damage especially if no one is paying attention.

Last edited:
I have to say that I always take note of anyone open carrying especially with my family. Something about a weapon that can immediately end a life will always get my attention. That open carry weapon can be deployed much faster than a concealed one especially if no one is paying attention.

So I guess it is hell for you when you are driving in traffic???

I'm curious what "Bad guys" look like?

Not so much there look but more so there actions. Being nervous, suspicious, or signs of intoxication or drug use just to name a few. I'm not the freaking TSA, I'm not going to scan everyone for weapons. I'm going to profile. It's not the weapon that's going to kill or injure you It's the person. And I agree with geaux, I assume everyone is armed.

Not so much there look but more so there actions. Being nervous, suspicious, or signs of intoxication or drug use just to name a few. I'm not the freaking TSA, I'm not going to scan everyone for weapons. I'm going to profile. It's not the weapon that's going to kill or injure you It's the person. And I agree with geaux, I assume everyone is armed.

I agree with that. Good explanation.

Typical PC resident is white but black in east PC close to Powder Springs. There's this cool looking Asian though around Hiram. He looks like a ninja or samurai. No not at Taki.

Btw sorry I missed your ribbon cutting. I had to wait for UPS and Fedex :(
Hey I live in Paulding county but with a Powder Springs address. I'm white. Guess I'm not typical? Lol

Back
Top Bottom