• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

F150 Spark Plug change

I have the snapon ford socket no entensions needed and never have to remove harness throttle body or any other crap

I do them in my sleep

I also have the drill kit to add adaptor for plugs that blew out and needed be drilled and jb weld new adaptor

But I do agree sea foam works well thru intake and fuel
Drive few days then change them

I like the engine to be hot

You don't necessarily have to remove the throttle body etc. I just remove it along with the computer and mounting bracket because i can remove it all inside of 10 minutes and with all that out of the way, i can save 45 minutes or so on the time it takes to do the job.Each plug is easily accessible when this stuff is out of the way. The harness i do not remove, i simply "move it out of the way.

You don't necessarily have to remove the throttle body etc. I just remove it along with the computer and mounting bracket because i can remove it all inside of 10 minutes and with all that out of the way, i can save 45 minutes or so on the time it takes to do the job.Each plug is easily accessible when this stuff is out of the way. The harness i do not remove, i simply "move it out of the way.

45 mins holly cow

Takes me 20 mins tops start finish all 8 and that includes clearing codes

My hats off to you then my friend. :yo: I do them quite often myself. But not twice a week. Probably once or twice a month. Did one this past Monday. Usually takes me about an hour to an hour and a half. I also clean the throttle body too with a tooth brush and cleaner. Never have done this job where the T B wasn't black as coal. Replace COP's too since they are already off anyway. But we both know this doesn't add to labor time.

That's right , I do these all the time . I get at least two a week still today .

Which plug do you install now? M C SP 515?

I got to get one of those snap on swivel sockets if it eliminates extensions etc. I got one but it is a Mac. And has a 3" swivel ext made on it.

Back
Top Bottom