• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Federal Automatic Knife Regulations?

Google-fu
"There are some state laws with restrictions regarding selling switchblades (see State Laws Regarding Auto-Open Knives). There are no Federal restrictions on other carriers such as UPS or FedEx regarding automatic knives. The Federal SwitchbladeAct only prohibits sending automatics through the U.S. Postal Service."

Google-fu
"There are some state laws with restrictions regarding selling switchblades (see State Laws Regarding Auto-Open Knives). There are no Federal restrictions on other carriers such as UPS or FedEx regarding automatic knives. The Federal SwitchbladeAct only prohibits sending automatics through the U.S. Postal Service."
Wow that's crazy...they always come USPS:confused2:

Google-fu

I am the grasshopper and you, the mass-ta! Gong!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yup lots of places will let you place orders and will ship to you, one thing though that will get irritating is if you need to send it in for service. I had to send in my auto benchmade and when i talked to them they informed me i couldnt ship it to them and had to go through a distributor.

I wonder about them sometimes. I've shipped hand grenades and mortar shells and never heard a peep. They were inert of course but how would a postal clerk know that?
Man, I'd love to be a fly on the wall at the Post Office when one of those boxes busts open and a grenade rolls out and lands at the Post Masters feet.

I bet he'd have to go home and change his underwear! LMAO!

Back
Top Bottom