Finally found a wheelgun that I like! Old school smitty

I've got these sitting in the safe. There are only 15 in the box but there yours next time I'm down that way. Should be down the weekend of the 18th

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1364775315249.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364775315249.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
soviet, that Smith shined up really, really nice. While it may be OK to shoot a few +P rounds through it, I wouldn't. Hornady Critical Defense .38s are what I would reccommend.

soviet, that Smith shined up really, really nice. While it may be OK to shoot a few +P rounds through it, I wouldn't. Hornady Critical Defense .38s are what I would reccommend.
yeah I dont wanna mess it up :( that would be a shame. Hopefully I can find some of those. Im going to take a peek at a few shops tomorrow.

Very nice! That thing looks like it's in great condition! That's hard to find in a gun that old, especially a j frame.

I'm getting rid of my 60 pro tomorrow, but I will replace it. I want a classic Smith with no lock, either nickel or rich blue. Enjoy the ole gal though.

I ran some hydrashok 38's through the mod 60 and it was like target loads. I popped in a 357 125 gr ftx, no thank you. After 10 of each I keep it loaded with 38's.

Back
Top Bottom