• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Finally got stood up on a deal . . .

You will get used to it after a while. I have an ignore list full of no show buyers . Almost 1/2 the time you never hear from them again

With people with so little feedbacks and multiple negatives already it seemed like folks wouldn't deal with them in the first place. Seems like you set yourself up....

I can see both sides... Already two neg feedbacks for this same behavior, but if it is a close meet and you are not driving across the state, then I would give the person another shot.

It all started when pledge of allegiance and prayer was took out of school. No morales and no consideration of other people. To many children not taught good old American values.
"I pledge allegiance to the site of the ODT and to the members of which it stands, one site, under God with deals and Justice for all"....:thumb:

I can see both sides... Already two neg feedbacks for this same behavior, but if it is a close meet and you are not driving across the state, then I would give the person another shot.

Why ? You agree a meet, person is a no show, they're active on the site after the no show, why on earth would you ever deal with them again ?

Yep, me too.

After more than five years, 158 positive deals with 128 different members, I got stood up, today, for the first time.

My guy also had three negative feedbacks.

Then, adding insult to injury, I come in here and see this guy saying that I was the one that didn't show up. When I chime in with my side of the story, I get called a drama queen...

**** me to tears...

Why ? You agree a meet, person is a no show, they're active on the site after the no show, why on earth would you ever deal with them again ?

You miss read what I am saying. I am not saying the OP should deal with him again. I am saying that if a person does have some neg, and you are not going far out of your way to make a deal, I would try it. Example, if someone wanted to buy a gun on I had listed on here, and lived in Villa Rica or a near by city and was willing to meet me in Villa Rica, but they had a few bad rating, then yeah, I would talk with them and try to get a vibe and would be willing to give them a shot. But if the exact same scenario were to happen, and they wanted me to drive an hour for a meet, then hell no. The OP said it was a close meet. That is why I can see him giving this person a shot.

Back
Top Bottom