• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Finally got stood up on a deal . . .

probably . . . but having done an ok trade in the past with him and being relatively close I though I'd take a shot (and apparently missed lol). The "something came up" part doesn't bother me . . . . . its the "I can't send a message saying something came up and will let you sit in a parking lot like an idiot part".
I get what you mean. I'm very easy to work with. I don't over price or over value anything I post. And I deal with guys that do the same. My short fuse is waiting on folks. And that's with everything not just deals. Whatever I'm doing wherever it is I'm early. If I'm not early and you don't hear from me before the design time then something bad has happened to me.

looks like you're the 3rd person he's done this to.....
I didn't find where he left ANY feedback for anybody else either. I usually check that too before even trying to make a deal with anyone new. You don't leave feedback for folks who take the time to leave some for you, I ain't even gonna try to deal with you.

I didn't find where he left ANY feedback for anybody else either. I usually check that too before even trying to make a deal with anyone new. You don't leave feedback for folks who take the time to leave some for you, I ain't even gonna try to deal with you.

yea, that really irks me when folks dont reciprocate

Yep, me too.

After more than five years, 158 positive deals with 128 different members, I got stood up, today, for the first time.

My guy also had three negative feedbacks.

Then, adding insult to injury, I come in here and see this guy saying that I was the one that didn't show up. When I chime in with my side of the story, I get called a drama queen...

**** me to tears...
I know how u feel. Guy backed out in a deal with after the deal was set then basically calls me out in the thread after I jsaid that he backed out so it was back up for sale. He also had a negative feedback but I thought that everybody is entitled to one mistake. Then he tried to give me a negative feedback for being to sensitive. Just do what u say your going to do. Pretty simple I think. Be a man or woman of your word.

With people with so little feedbacks and multiple negatives already it seemed like folks wouldn't deal with them in the first place. Seems like you set yourself up....

I'll be leaving you negative feed back for that seafoam Yeti you sold me, I found out it was a knock off!

image.jpeg

Yep, me too.

After more than five years, 158 positive deals with 128 different members, I got stood up, today, for the first time.

My guy also had three negative feedbacks.

Then, adding insult to injury, I come in here and see this guy saying that I was the one that didn't show up. When I chime in with my side of the story, I get called a drama queen...

**** me to tears...

Why haven't you left a neg yet?

We need to know who it is...

Back
Top Bottom