• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Finally got stood up on a deal . . .

There always a few people who should just stay on Craig's list were this behavior is commonplace. Odt people because there not (folens and scoundrels) have move class

Last edited:
I didn't find where he left ANY feedback for anybody else either. I usually check that too before even trying to make a deal with anyone new. You don't leave feedback for folks who take the time to leave some for you, I ain't even gonna try to deal with you.
Hell yes and Amen!

I guess it was bound to happen eventually . . .

You would think you could at least send a 30 second message saying "I can't make it" instead of letting me sit in a parking lot for 35 minutes (especially after you're the one that set the time). Absolutely zero respect for other people's time -- and that irritates me . . . a lot. What makes it worse is when I see you've been active on the site AFTER you've stood me up . . . and still nothing.

lol . . . and life continues.
DANG ...Major i thought was the only one that happens to..no worries a good ODTr will appreciate your business!

I didn't find where he left ANY feedback for anybody else either. I usually check that too before even trying to make a deal with anyone new. You don't leave feedback for folks who take the time to leave some for you, I ain't even gonna try to deal with you.

Good stuff.

Hadn't thought about this.

Back
Top Bottom