• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

First response on a gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcline9163

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
683   0
Reaction score
Have you ever felt and knew you were the first to respond and then you find out you were right when you see the feedback left? That's a newbie for you.

Sorry, but being first to respond does not mean the seller will sell to you. It is completely up to the seller's discretion to sell to whoever he or she wants to sell. Could be the seller thought the drive was too far, could be your offer, could be the seller just does not want to sell to you. It is not a "newbie" thing.

I think you know being the first to respond doesn't mean the seller has to sell to you.. This has been discussed numerous times. I agree it shouldn't be that way but oh well. What are you going to do. Lol

Sorry, but it is not a "newbie" thing. It is up to the sole discretion of the seller to sell to whoever. The seller could think that the drive is too far, could be your offer, could be the seller just does not want to sell to you. Being first to respond does not mean anything.

tumblr_nbayp43lWv1tuk7i7o1_500.jpg

Sorry, but it is not a "newbie" thing. It is up to the sole discretion of the seller to sell to whoever. The seller could think that the drive is too far, could be your offer, could be the seller just does not want to sell to you. Being first to respond does not mean anything.

I agree, especially about the drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom