• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Follow up to "Amazon Going to Get Someone Kilt" - Wrong address gets 16 yr. shot, festivities begin

gh1950

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
105   0
Reaction score
You can go back and look at this thread.

Kansas City, 16 year old gets shot because he confused "Terrace" with "Street"

All the usual loud mouths have to get involved.

As the author of the post you have connected, I see no connection. What I do see is a LOT of info left out of that tragedy….Why did the “parents” send a 16 year old to pick up siblings at a house he was unfamiliar with? There are substantial blanks need filling in here…

There is still very vague info in these articles…kid went to wrong house, and we‘re expected to believe an 85 year old WHITE man just open fired on him because he was BLACK? Bull****. Surely there are other circumstances involved. What did the kid do when a white man answered the door at a house his siblings were supposed to be at? Did he act out? Did he push the old white guy out of the way in search of his siblings? Are we going to see more VIOLENT RIOTS by people who don’t know the facts? Are we going to hear the “victims” entire family and his preacher from 10 years ago tell us he didn’t do nothin’…he was a good kid, yet all the time the home owner is gagged, and forced not to tell his side of the story? I’d bet on it.

Back
Top Bottom