• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

For those in Bibb County, this would effectively shut down centerfire hunting on small properties

Good info. DNR is not going to play with hunter harassment. I hope the county was able to give him a felony trespass warning as well, but I'd be surprised if so.
He's alleged to have trespassed several times (more than 12) while interfering with hunters. He wants no hunting anywhere near his home (the deer are his friends/pets or some such rubbish).

He's alleged to have trespassed several times (more than 12) while interfering with hunters. He wants no hunting anywhere near his home (the deer are his friends/pets or some such rubbish).

Sounds like an A1 nutjob. Hopefully the hunters he has harassed will show up and give the real story.

Sounds like an A1 nutjob. Hopefully the hunters he has harassed will show up and give the real story.
I'm not a hunter but I'm going to the hearing. I hope we can drum up at least 100- 200 other concerned residents of Bibb Co.

There is a facebook page now trying to enlist support for the opposition to Mr. Allen.

Cat's out of the bag now. He went on WMAZ T.V. news. James Majewski is the complainant. He is the trespasser. I wonder how Joe Allen is beholden to him? Other than as a constituent.

Cat's out of the bag now. He went on WMAZ T.V. news. James Majewski is the complainant. He is the trespasser. I wonder how Joe Allen is beholden to him? Other than as a constituent.

Well if the hunters are there to call him out, that should hopefully shut this down real quick. I'd like to hear them name just one incident other than hearing guns going off, and I also am still skeptical of a local government being able to regulate hunting in anyway.

Back
Top Bottom