• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Forsyth County Pawn What Do You Guys Think?

They were never really the same after the second robbery. I went in last week they didn’t really have anything. Will certainly go back if the inventory picks up.

They have always been nice people but since the last robbery it seems like they never restocked anything ..... There is almost nothing in there and it looks like they don't know if they really want to be in the gun business anymore or not.

Forsyth county, Cherokee Gun and Dawson gun are all basically owned by the same guy. Good folks, they need business so visit and look all prices are usually negotiable.

If I walk into any kind of store and I can’t see prices I turn around and leave.

There is almost nothing in there and it looks like they don't know if they really want to be in the gun business anymore or not.
Sounds a lot like our local pawn shop. Five years ago you could walk in and while thei new stuff was overpriced you could often find a good deal in the used stuff. Currently they have little new or used and what they have you cant see the price tag and what you can is priced really high as if they want to keep it as a display. I normally walk in once a month see nothing and walk out.

Sounds a lot like our local pawn shop. Five years ago you could walk in and while thei new stuff was overpriced you could often find a good deal in the used stuff. Currently they have little new or used and what they have you cant see the price tag and what you can is priced really high as if they want to keep it as a display. I normally walk in once a month see nothing and walk out.
Sounds like most pawn shops...used Glock 23 with one mag, $600 firm because "I got that much in it"...just shake my head and walk away...

Back
Top Bottom