• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Franklin Arms short barreled firearm with rifle buttstock but no ATF paperwork?

My personal opinion is binary triggers are sad toys for failed 'operators' begging for their first negligent discharge.
I gotta disagree with you on this. I think they’re a pretty damn clever invention.

Unlike bump stocks, you can actually hit your target with a binary trigger.

As a matter of fact, I’ve run a .22 with a binary trigger before and for long distance shots, the “fire-on-release” shots I took were actually more accurate than the traditional “fire-on-pull” shots.

As far as them being dangerous, as long as you’re following the basic rules of gun safety you’re all good.

I gotta disagree with you on this. I think they’re a pretty damn clever invention.

Unlike bump stocks, you can actually hit your target with a binary trigger.

As a matter of fact, I’ve run a .22 with a binary trigger before and for long distance shots, the “fire-on-release” shots I took were actually more accurate than the traditional “fire-on-pull” shots.

As far as them being dangerous, as long as you’re following the basic rules of gun safety you’re all good.
This would be awesome in a populated p-dog town!

Because it still comes out about 1300.00 cheaper and probably will be approved before I ever see a reformation hahaha
And as much as those nerf football boolits are inevitably going to cost it won’t take more than a few hundred rounds before paying for a tax stamp will make a lot of sense.

This would be awesome in a populated p-dog town!
Man I LOVE watching YouTube vids of those guys out West popping those little SOBs.

Years ago a dated a chick that grew up in Montana and she said her dad had an old pickup with a shooting bench mounted in the bed. They’d throw a bunch of ammo in the back, ride out to the middle of nowhere and shoot all day long.

She said it seemed like every time you killed one, two more would pop up and take it’s place.

Man I LOVE watching YouTube vids of those guys out West popping those little SOBs.

Years ago a dated a chick that grew up in Montana and she said her dad had an old pickup with a shooting bench mounted in the bed. They’d throw a bunch of ammo in the back, ride out to the middle of nowhere and shoot all day long.

She said it seemed like every time you killed one, two more would pop up and take it’s place.
I bought a 204 many years ago with the intention of doing a trip. Still waiting to make that happen.

yep, a swat buddy of mine pointed it out to me a few months back. apparently it came up in a case with them. back around the time they put a mossy 500 in a supersoaker. but running rifled slugs thru it would be pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom