• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GA man arrested in NY w firearms, he's screwed

Wait so if you get felony convicted of a stupid gun control law in NYC or NJ or wherever, do you loose your rights to possess/own a firearm in the US?

Wait so if you get felony convicted of a stupid gun control law in NYC or NJ or wherever, do you loose your rights to possess/own a firearm in the US?

Not at all....You simply go to jail for a very long time. Then when you come out you lose your right to posses or own firearm the rest of your life....

Right..... But then again we have these things called laws, that I don't make... I do try to follow so I don't end up like your buddy in NY......

I think this all boils down to the following;

There are sheep-people on both sides, they dont matter. They just go along with it...

Then there are people willing to stand up for what is right or wrong.

Which ever side has the greater number of people willing to stand up can win this fight.

You should make a decission as to where you fit in on this.

This frustrates me as well. Too many people are willing to except whatever is pushed on them as the new normal.

I think this all boils down to the following;

There are sheep-people on both sides, they dont matter. They just go along with it...

Then there are people willing to stand up for what is right or wrong.

Which ever side has the greater number of people willing to stand up can win this fight.

This frustrates me as well. Too many people are willing to except whatever is pushed on them as the new normal.

Obviously you are refering to me... I will go out on a limb and bet you also have never been to NY...

Take a pistol into the city and let me know how you fare.....

Obviously you are refering to me... I will go out on a limb and bet you also have never been to NY...

Take a pistol into the city and let me know how you fare.....

I have been there, but I agree, what in the world does that matter?

This has nothing to do with having been to NY, been to Europe, been to Australia, or been to the top of Everest.

Now if you mean having seen the enemy and therefore being scared of the enemy, I agree with your having been there.

I would wish more people were like our greatest generation. Willing to stand up. Not worried what your enemy looks like.

This has nothing to do with having been to NY, been to Europe, been to Australia, or been to the top of Everest.

Now if you mean having seen the enemy and therefore your being scared of the enemy, I agree with your having been there playing a part in your view of this matter.

I would wish more people were like our greatest generation. Willing to stand up. Not worried what your enemy looks like.

Now if you mean having seen the enemy and therefore being scared of the enemy, I agree with your having been there.

Sure ya have Skippy.....

Back
Top Bottom