• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GA man arrested in NY w firearms, he's screwed

Oh yeah. Up state NY is very pretty. A hunters paradise. Definitely a far cry from NY city. I am talking about down town and surrounding areas. It's filthy. The people are ass holes and the city reflects it.

Still have land in Binghamton NY. Was Shotgun only until last year, buckshot is illegal. Slugs only.. No flatland DA0D6050-3598-40F0-BE46-158C425C45A1.jpeg 2437CAEB-ABDF-4660-ACCA-A82893B2A3BE.jpeg 63B6B3E0-FD58-4E28-8CED-DC5CC70A5F7F.jpeg 7565BFC9-8EE8-44B9-B4AE-D830CF33BD2A.jpeg warm weather hunting up there....!

I've been to Long Island numerous times over the past 20 years visiting in-laws......haven't met one yet who loved the city and what it has done to the state. But I'll say again...whatever the city votes so goes the state. Y'all need to look at how close Georgia was in the last presidential election for awhile. Atlanta and a couple of other cities almost swung the state!

Moron, yes. However, he is a victim of police choosing to enforce an unconstitutional law. Instead of railing against him for being "stupid" enough to break unconstitutional laws when he should know better in that area I think we should be more pissed that an American is going to lose his freedom for having 2 pistols in his car in America. It's a crime he will be charged not that he had pistols. Hopefully a 2nd amendment organization will seize the opportunity to represent this guy and challenge the unconstitutional laws in place there. We should not just accept the unconstitutional reality they have created in NY and lambast people that are unwilling to accept it. Maybe his stupidity will pay off for the country if we can use it to challenge unconstitutional laws in the supreme courts.

Moron, yes. However, he is a victim of police choosing to enforce an unconstitutional law. Instead of railing against him for being "stupid" enough to break unconstitutional laws when he should know better in that area I think we should be more pissed that an American is going to lose his freedom for having 2 pistols in his car in America. It's a crime he will be charged not that he had pistols. Hopefully a 2nd amendment organization will seize the opportunity to represent this guy and challenge the unconstitutional laws in place there. We should not just accept the unconstitutional reality they have created in NY and lambast people that are unwilling to accept it. Maybe his stupidity will pay off for the country if we can use it to challenge unconstitutional laws in the supreme courts.

Agree 100%.
However, a stupid law is still a law, and if you break one and get caught, you must pay the price. Unless you're a wealthy liberal, then you'd probably skate.

Agree 100%.
However, a stupid law is still a law, and if you break one and get caught, you must pay the price. Unless you're a wealthy liberal, then you'd probably skate.

I have to disagree a little bit. If government makes an unconstitutional law and we, as a free people, choose not to follow that unconstitutional law, then there should be no "you must pay the price". The NY government has broken the law by infringing illegally on the freedom of American citizens. It is they that should "pay the price" not American citizens. By saying that the law is the law, whether unconstitutional or not, and having the expectation of citizens obeying said law (even if it is unconstitutional) just because it is the law is the wrong answer. Its thinking like that that allows these criminal asshats to get away with passing these crap laws. Instead of saying, he knew so he gets what he gets we should take every opportunity to ignore said law and fight in court every chance we get. This guy wasnt open carrying. Didn't have the pistols on him even. He was committing no crime besides maybe staying too long in a parking area. This is a great opportunity to challenge the illegal action of the NY government in court.

I have to disagree a little bit. If government makes an unconstitutional law and we, as a free people, choose not to follow that unconstitutional law, then there should be no "you must pay the price". The NY government has broken the law by infringing illegally on the freedom of American citizens. It is they that should "pay the price" not American citizens. By saying that the law is the law, whether unconstitutional or not, and having the expectation of citizens obeying said law (even if it is unconstitutional) just because it is the law is the wrong answer. Its thinking like that that allows these criminal asshats to get away with passing these crap laws. Instead of saying, he knew so he gets what he gets we should take every opportunity to ignore said law and fight in court every chance we get. This guy wasnt open carrying. Didn't have the pistols on him even. He was committing no crime besides maybe staying too long in a parking area. This is a great opportunity to challenge the illegal action of the NY government in court.

You obviously have never lived in NY...

You obviously have never lived in NY...

What do you mean? Are you saying that the government of NY should be held to a different unconstitutional standard than the rest of America because they are different there? If that's what you mean then I heartily disagree. NY is still in America. We shouldn't allow them or California, or any other place ruled by our constitution to ignore the law of the land.

Back
Top Bottom