• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Tech beat FSU....

True....... y'all sure did a great job beating Alabama :rolleyes:(who was favored to lose) or Tenseness :rolleyes:( who has never given you problems) so yeah, I'd say y'all got a force to recon with.

Also this can't really be your argument to Georgia fans. You have got to come up with something much better than this to get any reaction.

LOL you both assume I am a Georgia fan which I am not. I never went there so I root just as much for tech as I do Georgia. Just speaking the cold hard truth. It was an ugly game, but a good win for Paul Johnson. Still can't come close to saving a season that was supposed to be a National Chanpionsbip season. Would everyone be celebrating this win as much and rushing the field if it was the first game of the season and everyone still thought tech was any good?

Yes cause FSU is a outstanding team, they have the National title to back it up.

Also this can't really be your argument to Georgia fans. You have got to come up with something much better than this to get any reaction.

Yeah I forget numbers are hard for Georgia Fans to understand. Once it goes over 20 its hard for them to keep up since thats typically how many fingers and toes they have.

I screamed so loud I scared my family. Come to think of it, our windows were open and I had some neighborhood dogs barking.

Tech really scrapped this one out. Fitting end to the game.

Seeing the field covered in fans at the end was great! Tough season so far, nice little victory. And nice to be a spoiler.

Go Jackets!

Back
Top Bottom