• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GEORGIA VERSES MICHIGAN

Winner to national championship

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It amazes me the quarterback is accused of losing games.i guess a defense that gave up 41 points can’t be blamed, after all they only averaged giving up 6.9 points prior to the ala game.after game coaching is real easy.all the shoulda,doda,coulda comes out.

Bama still has the recipe for the championship. An elite first round qb, one or 2 first round wide receivers, a good o line that can step it up when it matters, a decent or better rb, and a good/not necessarily great defense. UGA is missing the first 2 ingredients (maybe Pickens makes 1st round). Neither Bennet or Daniels will sniff first or probably 2nd round. Kirby can recruit all he wants on D, unless he is getting the #1 player at all positions, he’s not going to stop the top passing offenses. It’s great having a top front on D for a pass rush, but the way games are officiated these days that can be negated.

Jt daniels won't play. Bennett will flub again. If they win this one only gonna be a double disappointment for the NC game

The only way GA loses this game is if they have been looking past Michigan towards Alabama. THAT, and if Stetson plays QB. Kirby needs to play JT Daniels. He gives GA a MUCH MUCH better chance to win a Championship. Stetson is OK for game managing against crappy teams, but he just doesn’t appear to be a championship qb. I could be wrong, but Kirby USUALLY finds a way to choke in the big ones.

That being said, UGA is hands down the most talented team in college football. But, that is nothing new. They just always find a way to kill themselves. If they cant win it this year then all I can say is Mark Richt 2.0

Why Kirby isn't playing Daniel's when the game really matters is beyond me. Bennett is OK but he is not a first tier QB. No one in the NFL is looking to recruit Bennett. For a reason. When the game is on the line put in Daniel's. Not only is he a better QB but the change up will throw off the other team. We lost that bama game by 2 touchdowns. Bennett threw 2 interceptions that led to touchdowns. It's not rocket science.

Honestly who has UGA played? Granted it's not their fault that Clemson, Arkansas, and the rest of the SEC East were busts. They played an elite team and got ripped. Bennett is a game manager, not an elite player. Daniels, can be an elite player but hasn't had the reps. Michigan looks pretty set to win this.

Why Kirby isn't playing Daniel's when the game really matters is beyond me. Bennett is OK but he is not a first tier QB. No one in the NFL is looking to recruit Bennett. For a reason. When the game is on the line put in Daniel's. Not only is he a better QB but the change up will throw off the other team. We lost that bama game by 2 touchdowns. Bennett threw 2 interceptions that led to touchdowns. It's not rocket science.
Because daniels isn't half as good as everyone is making him out to be. Bennett has performed very well and his abilities as a quarterback have greatly improved. If you look at the SEC title game and only fault Bennett because he threw 2 interceptions that led to touchdowns may I remind you our #1 defense looked to be playing at a subpar level until mid way through the 3rd quarter. UGA defense gave up more points than Bennett, yet you fault Bennett.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom