• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Get you some of that OD Green Hi-Point

I would buy it if I had the money, I would be proud to know I was the only one that had one, it would make me special.:D
And I do like hi points they are good guns, the 45 is as heavy as my dewalt drill but still a good gun. then again 1911s are heavy too.

IMHO opinion, anytime you do a formal review of a gun and it jams 20 seconds in the video, toss the thing...

Last edited by a moderator:
My dad told some information one time...I'm trying to quote from memory so I may misquote some of what he said..but anyways.. Black and Decker *U know the walmart brand drills* originally were what dewalt is, or something like that. Then they released dewalt as their contractor grade drills and left the black and decker as their standard sell to walmart and k mart drills..Long story short, a lot of contractors were getting pissed because they were purchasing the black and decker drills and they were always tearing up because they though black and decker was still the good stuff when it was actually Dewalt.. Where am I going with this??? Protecting your life with a hi point is like doing a construction job with economy black and decker drills. Sooner than later they are going to fail, and when they fail, you're going to have men standing around with nothing to do...Hi points are the same way. THey're designed as a cheap range toy and nothing more.. In order to become proficient with them, you need to spend a lot of time practicing at the range with them...and as cheaply as hi points are built, I seriously doubht they have a service life comparable to beretta, glock, smith and wesson, or even taurus...and that failure may not occur during your range visits, it could occur when you get into a fight flight or death situation, and you pull your hi point, pull the trigger, and in the heat of the moment you miss and have a malfunction costing you your life or your familys life...at which point the fact you saved 300$ on a range gun just means NOTHING.

Hi points suck. Made in america or not, im not about to trust my life with one. Ill take a chinese norinco over a hi point any day.

Good point... my first gun was a 9mm Star that was a little rusty and cost me about the same... and that thing was awesome (I still miss it).

Back
Top Bottom