• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Get your Eotech refunds here if you want one

I have aim point and eotech. I just pulled out my rifles and decided I like the eotechs to much to part with them. I've had no issues in several years using them.

I have aim point and eotech. I just pulled out my rifles and decided I like the eotechs to much to part with them. I've had no issues in several years using them.
Same here. I love the way eotechs impose the red dot on your target. No other optic I know of does that. Can't get rid of my eotechs but I do like the idea of possible refurbs hitting the market at cheap prices.

Or maybe it's just the business he is in and common nomenclature there. If you are implying cmshoot is a poser operator you couldn't be more wrong, he's the real deal.

Sometimes things are just funny. I was thinking the same thing about kit as I was reading it. I even chuckled at the "real deal"? Shep surely can run a variety of weapons quite well and there is no taking that away from him. Also we should have a level of respect for anyone who's served.

I think I'm getting one or both of my eotech money back and grabbing another Aimpoint. I got one of those $400 H1's. A big shout out to who ever posted that in STEALS DEALS.:thumb:

Here's the thing though-- this will drive the value of EOtechs way down... might be best to return any you have, get retail $$$ back, then replace with a refurb down the road. Or an Aimpoint.

It may also bankrupt EOtech, which means no factory repairs in the future.

Eotech's parent company has more money than GOD.

Roughly what are y'all getting from EoTech for your sights? I have a 512 with a box and paperwork that I was going to sell on here (with Larue mount) but wondering if it's worth it to just send it back...

BTW as someone mentioned, I can't see the E3 is going to run out of money any time soon. EoTech will be around for a while. I like mine a lot but just was time to try some different optics on a few rifles..

What if you just want to exchange it for a new one? I have one that got the "crud" in the battery compartment. I cleaned it out and it works fine again. But I'll take a new one, I have had that one for several years, and it has 100's of hours on the range with no issues until a month ago.

Back
Top Bottom