• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Get your Eotech refunds here if you want one

Roughly what are y'all getting from EoTech for your sights? I have a 512 with a box and paperwork that I was going to sell on here (with Larue mount) but wondering if it's worth it to just send it back...

BTW as someone mentioned, I can't see the E3 is going to run out of money any time soon. EoTech will be around for a while. I like mine a lot but just was time to try some different optics on a few rifles..

From everything I have seen, people are putting in MSRP and getting approved. They are not requiring proof of purchase. But people that put in above MSRP are being denied, and rightly so.

What if you just want to exchange it for a new one? I have one that got the "crud" in the battery compartment. I cleaned it out and it works fine again. But I'll take a new one, I have had that one for several years, and it has 100's of hours on the range with no issues until a month ago.

You could request that in filling out the form and see what they say. Eotech has said they have a fix for the issue so I doubt they would have a problem swapping one out.

Just mailed mine, 2 separate boxes each with insurance for 28 dollars... good news is they said they give me 15 each for shipping costs. I hope the refund is a smooth process

Last edited:
How many times can you say "kit" in one post? I guess that's the new high speed tactical term of the month.
did you miss the part in his signature where he offers training?

Fellas i would yank off eo techs arm to give them their overweighted optic back---- if i had any. Aimpoint aimpoint aimpoint. Unless youre a millionaire.... then its elcan elcan elcan

What's the year cut off? And is there a serial number cut off?

I think 2005 was the cutoff in the manufacturer year drop down, but if you have one older, I'd still try and submit it. They are replying and letting you know it's approved. The only denials I saw were those who listed a price over MSRP.

Back
Top Bottom