• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ghosting Punishable By ODT Enema

Biker13 is the only member on my Ignore list that I didn't place on Ignore.
I suspect it was the Mods, but I never got the memo. lol As far as I know he's an upstanding trader.

I guess some things just can't be explained, or the excuses wouldn't pass the sniff test.
If everyone traded like BIKER13 BIKER13 there'd be 92.875% less griping, sand in the mangina, my butthurts threads on ODT.

I will say what started this thread is I have a couple of adds where I am helping a friend down on his luck sale some guns to help keep from loosing everything and had listed his Rifles for sale meet near me in Dallas the value he had on the rifles totaled to $1200 and got a offer of $900 if I meet him half way, I spoke with my friend and he said do it he needs the cash and I did and never heard anything back from the trader that made the offer, my friend got his hopes up and it didn't happen I just pisses me if people can't respond its a respect thing like taking a knee people like that deserve a enema just saying.

maybe its just a covert way to comment on one of those $3,000 Glocks in a way that can't be reported and get you in ODT jail for 24-48 hours. Since GLWS is objectionable, asking questions or questioning said specs/ worth, they spent , $2,000 without simply stating, you are screwed, we don't care that you spent $2K customizing to your like, take it like a suppository and sell for the real $500 value.
So you're saying that "I'll take it" is the new GLWS?

Buyer: is it still for sail?
You: yes it is
Buyer: Cool, I am at work right now, but will head your way when I get done to meet, just have to stop and get cash.
You: Ok, what time do you think you will be able to meet?
Buyer: crickets

Can happen this way too,
*after negotiations of buying location
You: consider it sold, please call me at such and such to setup a time
seller: crickets, but can start a thread about people wanting firearms delivered

I wish I could start prescribing quidactin and triactin to some of the peckerwoods on here.

Back
Top Bottom