• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 19 vs P320C

Georg Luger developed his 7.62x51mm Parabellum from the earlier 7.62x25mm Borchardt. Germany requested a larger caliber for their military sidearm, so Luger removed the bottleneck shape of the 7.65×21mm Parabellum case, resulting in a tapered rimless cartridge encasing a bullet that was 9mm in diameter. 9mm wasn't chosen as the bullet caliber, it's just what it worked out to be.
thats ingenuity. My take on that is The bullet was built around the casing with 9mm. the casing was built around the bullet in 357 sig.

19 all day

The only advantage for the p320 is you can chip, chop, stipple, burn, cut, pebble, melt, or customize the lower and replace it for $30.

I fondled a p320C and was a little dissatisfied with the trigger as well but for a couple bucks more you can get a flat face trigger to look cool and that's about it....

Whether the sex was missionary or doggystyle, the result is still a bastard.

You want a true designed-from-scratch semi-auto round, look at the .45ACP. It doesn't even share bullet diameter with the .45 Colt.
well that first statement is a fine point lol.
I lost interest in the 45 acp round after I realized they are not a round I like carrying around... (in terms of weight)

19 all day

The only advantage for the p320 is you can chip, chop, stipple, burn, cut, pebble, melt, or customize the lower and replace it for $30.

I fondled a p320C and was a little dissatisfied with the trigger as well but for a couple bucks more you can get a flat face trigger to look cool and that's about it....

Really?!

View attachment 1135624 I have always been a Glock guy. I recently picked up a P320C to see if the hype was real. It is. But I wouldn't get rid of my Glock for it, I also wouldn't get rid of the P320 for a Glock. It's like being in love with two smoking hot fraternal twins. Haha. Anyone else have these two and think the same or differently? Which do you like better, why?
Glock 19 everyday for 16+ hours even when im taking a ****..so you can have that ugly little bastard spud that Sig attempted to dumb down and get into some of Glocks' market...I do like the Sig in 226/228/229 but this is as bad as the swap shop 250 IMHO!

Back
Top Bottom