• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glocks suck.

If you keep your booger pickers of the bang lever until you're ready to shoot you don't need a manual safety.

Who would make a weapon with no safety? Seriously, you would have to be a baboon to own one.

iggydonnelly.files.wordpress.com_2009_06_monkey_glock1.jpg

But what about the people who aren't fluent with guns, who don't know what keeping ur finger str8 and off the trigger until ready to shoot, means, and instead pick their buggers with their picker on the trigger at the same time?

They either need to learn/train OR they need to get rid of their guns ... and yes this includes 90% of the metro cops that I've had the pleasure of working with.

I will agree though that a glock has no place in metro law enforcement ... but not because it doesn't have a safety ... because it's TOO EASY for these morons that don't
use guns except twice a year to qualify to accidentally pull the trigger. A sig with the first round in DA mode would prevent this just as easily as any safety.

The problem with adding a manual safety to the mix is that these idiots will end up just as dead just as easily when they don't train enough to remember to turn off the safety
when they have to shoot.

But what about the people who aren't fluent with guns, who don't know what keeping ur finger str8 and off the trigger until ready to shoot, means, and instead pick their buggers with their picker on the trigger at the same time?

Shot one mag out of a glock today, jammed on first round, she'll from third round hit me in the face then I tilted it gangsta style and it started operating properly.

Back
Top Bottom