• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glocks suck.

No, I stopped reading and continued giggling after I read tactically secure plate taped to my back....:rofl:

I'm probably alone on this - and I know it - but I think Gecko45 trolled ultra hard on those people. I don't think he meant a word of it but I think he knew it would cause a riot.

Wallace you need to read the whole thing. Romilayu, I agree with you, and god it hurt.

Damn I hate Glocks too. Ugly, never work. I drive a whole 4 miles to "the glock factory" Smryna. These guys take 30 min to refurbish my Glock for free but don't reimburse for the gas. I'm done anyone want this will pay for you to take off my hands.
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_05_10_usu2ajaz.jpg

See look wont even stay right side up for a picture.

Damn I hate Glocks too. Ugly, never work. I drive a whole 4 miles to "the glock factory" Smryna. These guys take 30 min to refurbish my Glock for free but don't reimburse for the gas. I'm done anyone want this will pay for you to take off my hands.

Man, I really need a door stop, you can throw it my way :)

Flip it over, I wanna see the HOMIE sights.

Rape whistle? Didn't think of that. That would be way better to carry than a glock, much lighter too. And doesn't have sights they broke a long time ago. Glock doesn't cover it in the warranty.

Back
Top Bottom