• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Going to a gunshow tomorrow - looking at ammo

I'm going to a gun show tomorrow for the first time in awhile. Only thing I have in mind is ammo. I've seen name brand, brass cased 9mm for around $170 per thousand and 5.56/.223 name brand for around $300 per thousand. Anyone have a lead on any better deals than that? I'm not talking about steel cased 3rd world stuff but Remiington, Federal or CCI equivalent ammo. (The prices I listed are before tax but free shipping.)
What I hve listed for 223.

There have been some pretty decent sales on ammoland lately. Which gun show is tomorrow?

Going to the Marietta show. I'm not going because I think it's the best way to go for ammo. But if by chance there is a deal, then I'm going to jump on it.

Going to the Marietta show. I'm not going because I think it's the best way to go for ammo. But if by chance there is a deal, then I'm going to jump on it.
I thought that was the following weekend. Only ones I know this weekend are in Forest Park “Gem Capitol“ and in Perry “Eastman”.

I thought that was the following weekend. Only ones I know this weekend are in Forest Park “Gem Capitol“ and in Perry “Eastman”.

I think you are correct. Looks like it's a week away.

Screenshot_20190622-011209.png

Back
Top Bottom