• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Going to give it a shot! YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!!

Glad to hear it worked out for you. While reading through I was thinking the same as most of the others about different ammo, a good cleaning and allowing for at least 500 rounds to get 'er loosened up.
Nice Sig man!

Glad to hear it worked out for you. While reading through I was thinking the same as most of the others about different ammo, a good cleaning and allowing for at least 500 rounds to get 'er loosened up.
Nice Sig man!

Thanks. I got a new spring to help with the DA pull, but to be honest I like the way it feels now. The one thing I am going to change though is the trigger. I fell in love with the flat trigger that comes on the P226 SAO. I have one at the house now, just a matter of getting it swapped out.

Got back to Stoddards today. It was an ammo issue. Ran like butter today and very accurate. I am now, officially, a happy man! Lol

Accuracy is a result of minimal tolerance it is conversely related to reliability. Glocks are sloppy like a race engine built to preform.

Now once that shooting iron is broken in 500-1000 rounds try some of that ammo that it refused. You may be pleasantly surprised.

Back
Top Bottom