• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Going to the Bahamas, can I carry?

When are you setting sail and what ship you going on ? Have used Royal Caribbean 3 diff times and Carnival 2 times . I love cruises. Had never went on one till Jun 2010 and am hooked now LOL

Like he said, try the kalik, its pretty good. Not to much to worry about in the Bahamas but high priced food and sunburn. Have fun.

Yes you gotta have a few of those , by the way while out in town all the liquor stores have single beers could and cheap . It is legal to walk the streets drinking so stop in them grab a beer and then strol on down the street . Then when ya out hit the next one LOL

Stop by Atlantis paradise island, on grand Bahamas island, when I lived in FtLaud, we fly over for the weekend and never leave the hotel, straw markets are nuts, most of the stuff is junk. And they bother you , because it's how they eat their cracked conch for the day. If you really want to see the Bahamas , check out Eleuthera or south Caicos or any of the outer islands. Not just tourist traps

Last edited:
Pretty good Boat , it is a lil older but it has been refurbished not to long ago . That is the ship that i was on 3 diff times . i did 2 of the Fri - Monday ones and one of the Mon - Fri cruises . All where Great . love how it stays at Nassau till right at midnight so ya can enjoy some of the nite life at a few lil bars , That and Coca Cay their Private island is awesome. Make sure ya go to the main dining halls to eat dinner as the food is great . eat ya breakfast and lunch at the normal buffets but eat ya good food in the evening. Also make sure to hit the midnight buffet/party which ever nite they do it . They have whole hogs cooked and a hugh party on the pool deck that night

Going in may on the monarch of the seas. I hope it will be fun.

I just went to the Bahamas over Christmas on this boat. Tell the black jack dealer he is a d$%* for letting me win so much and get a big head and then taking it all back and then some. To the OP everyone is right, you will not get close to the boat with a weapon.

are you only going to the Bahamas? if so you will have more ship time than on the Island so no need to worry. You do have a passport correct? we have visited most of the Caribbean Islands been on our own in some, nothing to worry about. Don't let the cruise ship scare you into taking their excursions ever you can find them less expensive on your own. have fun that's the main thing.

Back
Top Bottom