• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun show loop hole is going bye bye

This won’t last. It will go down faster than the brace ban. The ATF doesn’t get to make laws. They are using terminology here to side step legislation. They are using the phrase “rule” in place of “law”. It won’t pass legal scrutiny. They also were selective in seeking comments by limiting comments to certain groups and states. Most of the support came from teacher groups from places like New Jersey. Make no mistake, the ATF wants UBCs, they want total control. Like bump stocks, like braces, and now this, they are just throwing **** at the wall to see what sticks at this point. GOA already put out a response planning to take the ATF to court.

I’ve been saying for year those of you who like to play junior FFLs and collect bill of sale forms, you have created evidence against yourself and are exposed here until the courts put this down. Collecting records of a transactions is a common act in business. It opens up the door to the argument that you are in fact operating as an FFL and not a hobbyist.

I'd concede to UBCs as long as it didn't include any gun information on the form and they repealed the FOP act of 1986 and repealed the NFA. If they really cared about safety, that's a no brainer. Swap something universal for something that applies to less than 10% of gun owners...... But they don't. It's about control, nothing more.

This won’t last. It will go down faster than the brace ban. The ATF doesn’t get to make laws. They are using terminology here to side step legislation. They are using the phrase “rule” in place of “law”. It won’t pass legal scrutiny. They also were selective in seeking comments by limiting comments to certain groups and states. Most of the support came from teacher groups from places like New Jersey. Make no mistake, the ATF wants UBCs, they want total control. Like bump stocks, like braces, and now this, they are just throwing **** at the wall to see what sticks at this point. GOA already put out a response planning to take the ATF to court.

I’ve been saying for year those of you who like to play junior FFLs and collect bill of sale forms, you have created evidence against yourself and are exposed here until the courts put this down. Collecting records of a transactions is a common act in business. It opens up the door to the argument that you are in fact operating as an FFL and not a hobbyist.
And don't think every transaction on here and armslist isn't archived somewhere, to be retrieved with or without a warrant.

Sorry fella's,

The next box of ammo I sell may be very expensive. Living in a capitalist society I can charge you whatever the market will bear. With inflation being so high that box of 9mm ammo might cost you $575. Now, now, now don't get your panties in a bind. To prove I'm a good guy I'll throw in a slightly used Glock 19, free of charge.

Brandon.... Go Pound F~*k^-g SAND!!

Sorry fella's,

The next box of ammo I sell may be very expensive. Living in a capitalist society I can charge you whatever the market will bear. With inflation being so high that box of 9mm ammo might cost you $575. Now, now, now don't get your panties in a bind. To prove I'm a good guy I'll throw in a slightly used Glock 19, free of charge.

Brandon.... Go Pound F~*k^-g SAND!!
Okay Chong. GLWS.

In thirty years of attending gunshows and speaking with "private party sellers," even becoming friends with some, I have never found this canard to be accurate. Typical leftist pablum. I've never seen one sell to a person unknown to them without asking for an instate ID and if they were a prohibited person. I'm not saying there aren't super neckbeards out there who don't give a damn about legality, but I've not seen this reported "common practice."

every time me and my buddies go it seems like the only folks who are doing anything shady look and act like they are undercover for a 3 letter. I see the same guy every time selling almost nothing but 3 or 4 "solvent traps" and he always looks like the most obvious bait i've ever seen.

every time me and my buddies go it seems like the only folks who are doing anything shady look and act like they are undercover for a 3 letter. I see the same guy every time selling almost nothing but 3 or 4 "solvent traps" and he always looks like the most obvious bait i've ever seen.

Alleged straw purchases and sales cost this man his life…

Back
Top Bottom