• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good As Factory?

The amazing expansion under subsonic speeds. There isn't a bullet out there right now that expands under 1800FPS. I need it to go subsonic since suppressor will be used and I need it to expand inside the bacon.

Gotcha. Fair enough. But you did mean under 1000 fps, didn't you?

Carry on.

Last edited:
Yeah stupid question but if you had a company's data and use their bullet with their recommended powder. Would it be as good as factory loads? Would that knock out all the trials and errors? Thinking about picking up some Lehigh bullets and for those that know them, they are premium of the premium. Cost $1.70 for the bullet only. So probably don't want to go thru trial and error with these bullets lol.

$1,700 for 1K bullets..... Bahahahhahahhhhhahhahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahah

$1,700 for 1K bullets..... Bahahahhahahhhhhahhahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahah
That's just for the bullets alone! I know right? Total cost would be around $1800 for 1k rounds. I'm really debating if I even want them now. I wonder how much dealers get them for? Maybe I shojld just become a dealer.

Back
Top Bottom