• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Got Reprimanded By The Powers That Be Today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg

Post this in the help section

You actually read all that ****?:rolleyes: But seriously don't offer up any free price checks in any for sale threads either. That's good for another point.
^^^Ain't this the truth...the mods told me people could ask what ever they wanted for they're stuff even if it was a smiley face...so I tried posting a smiley face fir cell...they didn't let it post...can you imagine that

You actually read all that ****?:rolleyes: But seriously don't offer up any free price checks in any for sale threads either. That's good for another point.
Aww hell naw! When I joined there weren't as many rules as there are now, but I got infracted once a few years ago. That mod was wrong for infracting me and admitted it to me in a PM but I didn't push it cause I really didn't give a crap about one point and that mod isn't here anymore. HE GOT BANNED! Lmao!

Aww hell naw! When I joined there weren't as many rules as there are now, but I got infracted once a few years ago. That mod was wrong for infracting me and admitted it to me in a PM but I didn't push it cause I really didn't give a crap about one point and that mod isn't here anymore. HE GOT BANNED! Lmao!
I gotta know which mod got banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom