• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Got Reprimanded By The Powers That Be Today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been here 4 years and over 200 trades. Still havent read the rules. But im not usually a dick on the internet either.
Yeah that's really all it takes. If you can refrain from being an asshole online you will usually be okay no matter what the rules say.

Now I just looked back at my record and my original point where I gave a free price check on an overpriced Phoenix Arms 22 has expired. But I still have one that I didn't realize I had. Last December I posted the really tacky customized S10 complete with a bed full of hydraulics for sale. I mean it was WAY tacky. And we bought it off a Mexican. Imagine that. So in my ad title I posted " Who needs a B____r truck? I just saw that as honest accurate advertising. Well apparently we are not allowed to refer to the undocumented illegal immigrants among us as B___ers. So my ad was removed and I had to reword my title. Hope I don't get another point for telling the story.

Rookie,,,
This is for educational purposes only. Here are a few that I received.
Don't type around the censor. If you type f%&k when you mean the word ****, even if you are trying to stop cursing, you will get one.
Don't post popcorn smilies on anyone's sales post, you will get one.
Don't be rude or "call out" another member, you will get one.
Don't ask an ammo flipper to donate $0.01 per round of his sales to the ODT to become a supporter, you will get one.

0F. Censor - Please do not type around the censor
Jan 14, 2015 0 Feb 13, 2015

0L. Callouts - Public "callouts" are not allowed, if you have a problem with a member please post in the private help forum or use the iTrader feedback system. Jul 23, 2014 0 Oct 21, 2014
0C. Rude to another member May 29, 2014 0 Jun 28, 2014

1A. Negative Comment in a Classifieds Thread- Please do not make any negative comments in the classifieds forums, everyone is free to ask what they want for their items. This is also includes "popcorn" smilies and the like. Nov 28, 2013 1 Nov 23, 2014

0A. Negative Comment in a Classifieds Thread- Please do not make any negative comments in the classifieds forums, everyone is free to ask what they want for their items. This is also includes "popcorn" smilies. Nov 28, 2013 0 Nov 23, 2014

0A. Negative Comment in a Classifieds Thread- Please do not make any negative comments in the classifieds forums, everyone is free to ask what they want for their items. This is also includes "popcorn" smilies. Nov 28, 2013 0 Nov 23, 2014

0F. Censor - Please do not type around the censor Nov 14, 2013 0 Dec 14, 2013

0F. Censor - Please do not type around the censor Jun 30, 2013 0 Jul 30, 2013

Rookie,,,
This is for educational purposes only. Here are a few that I received.
Don't type around the censor. If you type f%&k when you mean the word ****, even if you are trying to stop cursing, you will get one.
Don't post popcorn smilies on anyone's sales post, you will get one.
Don't be rude or "call out" another member, you will get one.
Don't ask an ammo flipper to donate $0.01 per round of his sales to the ODT to become a supporter, you will get one.

0F. Censor - Please do not type around the censor
Jan 14, 2015 0 Feb 13, 2015

0L. Callouts - Public "callouts" are not allowed, if you have a problem with a member please post in the private help forum or use the iTrader feedback system. Jul 23, 2014 0 Oct 21, 2014
0C. Rude to another member May 29, 2014 0 Jun 28, 2014

1A. Negative Comment in a Classifieds Thread- Please do not make any negative comments in the classifieds forums, everyone is free to ask what they want for their items. This is also includes "popcorn" smilies and the like. Nov 28, 2013 1 Nov 23, 2014

0F. Censor - Please do not type around the censor Nov 14, 2013 0 Dec 14, 2013

0F. Censor - Please do not type around the censor Jun 30, 2013 0 Jul 30, 2013

Impressive!

It's been a long time since Ive got an infraction. Maybe I should tell the mods to quit being little cry baby bitches and let grown folks talk how they want and see if I can score one

....apparently you're not allowed to joke in some manners on here though. I just thought somebody was a LITTLE too defensive for their own good and needed to chill out a smidge, so I posted what I thought was appropriate. I guess the mods just have a different sense of humor than I do.... maybe they're just not a fan of Stripes? lol

Yep, got my Time-Out won't mess up again.

Poor, poor, pitiful you! You got chastised .

Why do you feel compelled to share this? Why whine about it? Take your butthurt with you and put on your big boy pants. Learn a lesson and move on. No one cares.

Poor, poor, pitiful you! You got chastised .

Why do you feel compelled to share this? Why whine about it? Take your butthurt with you and put on your big boy pants. Learn a lesson and move on. No one cares.

It was more or less just for a laugh. Not everybody has the same sense of humor though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom