• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Government Attempting to Exhaust Ammo Supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEN.METZENBAHM said " there are 250 years of guns, but there are only 4 years of ammo on the market " We're entering the 5th year of the c.i.c. - get it .....

Ammo is not dry...theres greedy idiots out there going to walmart and going online selling white box winchester for example for double the price!! THATS WHATS HURTING THE GUN COMMUNITY

Ammo is not dry...theres greedy idiots out there going to walmart and going online selling white box winchester for example for double the price!! THATS WHATS HURTING THE GUN COMMUNITY

I don't believe this. ^^ There are not that many people that are flipping ammo. There MAY be hoarders but not flippers. Also, the population of gun owners grows by the day. Maybe that has something to do with this also, but I do believe there's something going on the gov.

I don't believe this. ^^ There are not that many people that are flipping ammo. There MAY be hoarders but not flippers. Also, the population of gun owners grows by the day. Maybe that has something to do with this also, but I do believe there's something going on the gov.

I think it's both. I actually know someone who is hitting up all the WalMarts he can, along with folks he's enlisted to help him, to buy as much as they can and he sells it for triple at flea markets. I figure if someone wants to pay too much for something, then let them. It's their money. But I'm not going to pay insane prices for it. I'm not sure that I'd consider myself a hoarder, but we have a very healthy stock. And I definitely think there's something going on with the government. I do not trust a single word out of this administration's mouth. Or ass, as the more appropriate term would be. ;)

I think it's both. I actually know someone who is hitting up all the WalMarts he can, along with folks he's enlisted to help him, to buy as much as they can and he sells it for triple at flea markets. I figure if someone wants to pay too much for something, then let them. It's their money. But I'm not going to pay insane prices for it. I'm not sure that I'd consider myself a hoarder, but we have a very healthy stock. And I definitely think there's something going on with the government. I do not trust a single word out of this administration's mouth. Or ass, as the more appropriate term would be. ;)
Me either. Let's assume many people are running out to the stores and buying up all the ammo they can. 1. They are hoarding for the future. 2. They are reselling it for whatever profit they can get. If it's 2, then the supply is still there. Right? You don't have to buy it but it's still for sale, somewhere. At a flea market, online, roadside, or wherever but the supply is still there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom