• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Government Attempting to Exhaust Ammo Supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you have access to only so much workforce and raw matrerials, you will concetrate on your highest priority orders--DHS purchases.

I have a hard time believing after 4 months since Sandy Hook, ammo is this hard to find. I get people are hoarding and buying it up when it comes available, but only few boxes are getting put out at a time. Then I read police departments are having a hard time getting it to.
It took over a year to normalize after Obamas initial election. For over a year you couldn't find ammo. You may have a hard time believing it but that's only because you don't know your history.

I saw on one of the TV news things, don't remember which cause I don't watch it often. the person they were talking with said the last time obama won it took 1 year for it to settle down. I remember it but didn't think it was this bad or I have slept since then. the guy was also saying that copper and brass was in shortage and those products were need for plumbing supply's and other things. so supply and demand plus material shortage. I know this sounds like he said she said but that happens when you get old.

I know a guy who has purchased 15000 rounds of 7n6 5.45 ammo in the last two months. One guy, this doesn't count the 5.56, 22LR and handgun ammo he has purchased. Why has he purxhased so much? Because he shoot alot? Nope, he probably doesn't shoot 100 rounds a year. He is scares he won't be able to find it anymore. Now multiply that one guy by 100 million. That's why you can't find ammo.

^^ This...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom