• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Governor of Kentucky admitted intentionally infecting his kids with chickenpox

I'm pro vaccination, and I'm fine with this. It's what we did growing up and I'm immune now. My parents did the same with my brother and me. My kids got the shot.

Good for him, he is doing something in the interest of his children and family, again good for him. By the way, this is not illegal or immoral but he is a Republican govenor so they want to hang him by his balls for doing something that is legal in all 50 states, HOWEVER, if he were a gay black actor he could orchestrate a "racial beating" which was not only against the law in all 50 of the same states but caused two other young black men to brake the law as well and then make a false report to police which is against the law, again in all 50 states. If he were (a gay black actor) then he would be on EVERY false news channel looking so good and followed by his body guards and crew. OH, and by the way, all charges were dropped so it is like he never did anything wrong.

I ask you, is there a double standard in this country?

Can we add a poll to this thread, WOULD YOU VOTE FOR HIM FOR GOVERNOR : yes or no?

Good for him. I had German measles as a kid but never Chicken Pox.

Became a parent and got it from my son, THANKS!

I was an active Duty Captain on a training inspection team when it broke.

Bottom line, I was hospitalized for 3 days with 103 degree fever, had to fly back from Camp Ripley, MN to MD looking like Michael Jackson or Howard Hughes with ball cap, sun glasses, collar up avoiding everyone.

Very serious in adults! Glad there is a vaccine now.
I caught it from my sons when I was about 30, almost wound up in the hospital too. The kids were like a couple of itchy over caffeinated chimpanzees on crack just happy to be out of school. I felt like I got the hell beat outta me by a gorilla and then run over by a truck. That was before the vaccination came out in ‘95.

Back
Top Bottom