• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GREAT AK47 DEALS

I'm of the opinion pretty much anything PSA is low quality. I'll admit I don't know much about this AK but I do know for a little more money you can get into an Arsenal.
For me the proof is in the pudding, PSA AKs and ARs pass torture tests that other brands fail. To each his own.

A little more money is 2x as much? And the paint finish on Arsenal AKs...fail, I love me some blueing and nitride. Now to be fair I will be checking out the $850 Arsenal, but it's not available yet.

I might pick one of these up, just having a problem with the $30 tax, PSA has me upset over that.

To the guys hoping Russian AKs will be flooding the market I wouldnt really count on it anytime soon. Even if sanctions where lifted I couldnt imagine any product hitting the dealers over here for at least a year afterwards. On top of that prices will not be dirt cheap like they where a long time ago.

I might pick one of these up, just having a problem with the $30 tax, PSA has me upset over that.

To the guys hoping Russian AKs will be flooding the market I wouldnt really count on it anytime soon. Even if sanctions where lifted I couldnt imagine any product hitting the dealers over here for at least a year afterwards. On top of that prices will not be dirt cheap like they where a long time ago.
PSA is legally required to collect the tax, be upset at your legislators:

"In 2012, the Georgia legislature amended the definition of dealer in Section 48-8-2 of the state’s sales tax statute. The new definition has the effect of requiring out-of-state Internet retailers with no physical presence in Georgia to collect and pay Georgia’s sales tax. More specifically, an out-of-state Internet retailer needs to collect sales tax from Georgia customers if that retailer:

• has an agreement with one or more Georgia residents to pay for customer referrals obtained via a link on the Georgia residents’ websites (a click-through arrangement), and
  • the retailer’s cumulative gross receipts from such directed sales to Georgia customers exceeds $50,000 during the preceding 12 months.
Similar laws have been at least considered, and sometimes enacted, in various states around the country. These laws are commonly known as Amazon laws. As you might guess, the name refers to Amazon.com, which is a large, Internet-based retailer that does not have a physical presence in many states, and therefore, under the default sales tax rule, need not collect sales tax from customers in those states. As customers in those states often do not pay the corresponding use tax, Amazon’s sales, and those of other large online retailers, such as Overstock.com, are frequently understood to constitute significant lost tax revenue for those states."
http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/georgia-internet-sales-tax.html

People act like PSA is keeping this tax money lol. Yes it sucks, but it isn't their fault.

It's not the prices on the actual Russian rifles. It's the cost of the current options that will react. If Ishmash rifles are back on the market Arsenals Bulgarians (which are amazing) immediately reduce value. Zastava rifles (which kick a$$) will have no other choice but to reduce mark up.

The production volume that the Russian factories are still capable of is unimaginable. The simple lifting of sanctions will end American attempts and lower prices immediately.

PSA is legally required to collect the tax, be upset at your legislators:

"In 2012, the Georgia legislature amended the definition of dealer in Section 48-8-2 of the state’s sales tax statute. The new definition has the effect of requiring out-of-state Internet retailers with no physical presence in Georgia to collect and pay Georgia’s sales tax. More specifically, an out-of-state Internet retailer needs to collect sales tax from Georgia customers if that retailer:

• has an agreement with one or more Georgia residents to pay for customer referrals obtained via a link on the Georgia residents’ websites (a click-through arrangement), and
  • the retailer’s cumulative gross receipts from such directed sales to Georgia customers exceeds $50,000 during the preceding 12 months.
Similar laws have been at least considered, and sometimes enacted, in various states around the country. These laws are commonly known as Amazon laws. As you might guess, the name refers to Amazon.com, which is a large, Internet-based retailer that does not have a physical presence in many states, and therefore, under the default sales tax rule, need not collect sales tax from customers in those states. As customers in those states often do not pay the corresponding use tax, Amazon’s sales, and those of other large online retailers, such as Overstock.com, are frequently understood to constitute significant lost tax revenue for those states."
http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/georgia-internet-sales-tax.html

People act like PSA is keeping this tax money lol. Yes it sucks, but it isn't their fault.

I dont think anyone believes they are keeping the money.

Back
Top Bottom